MISSION ADDRESS

Sister Carly M Springer
Paraguay Asuncion North Mission
Avenida Santisima Trinidad No 1280 C/Julio Correa
Casilla De Correo 1871
Asuncion, Paraguay

Monday, November 29, 2010

Mission Info




Hoo boy, I have a LOT to do this month! I can't believe I only have one month until I report to the MTC. I'm already starting to have those nightmares where I show up only to be turned out for forgetting something important. Yet I'm filled with that same thrill I got just before going to BYU for the first time. I'm making lists and planning my days and basically just getting psyched to go!

I got a letter from my mission president this last week, complete with a DVD with pictures from the Asuncion North Mission. It made me extra excited and also more at ease once I was able to get a glimpse of the mission itself and not just info about Paraguay from Wikipedia.

So now I have a complete mission packing list as well as all my mailing addresses. You can all keep tabs on me through this, my blog, which my family will be updating as I mail them, but if you want to send me something in the mail or e-mail me or whatever, here is all the info that I know at the moment:

Carly's Mission Info

Mission: Paraguay Asunción North Mission

Farewell/Open House: 19 December, 2010 from 7-9pm

MTC Entry Date: 29 December, 2010 @ around 1:30pm

MTC Mailing Address:
Sister Carly Michelle Springer
PAR-ASUN 0301
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

My Personal Missionary E-Mail: carly.springer@myldsmail.net

Pouch Mail Address:
Sister Carly Michelle Springer
Paraguay Asunción North Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

My Mailing Address in Paraguay:
Sister Carly Michelle Springer
Paraguay Asunción North Mission
Avenida Santisima Trinidad N° 1280 C/Julio Correa
Casilla de Correo 1871
Asunción, Paraguay

I don't know much about pouch mail except that you can only send one-sheet letters and that it's faster than regular mail. If you send mail to me in Paraguay, it's recommended that you use the US postal service rather than a private service. Also, any packages that are over 4 pounds or have over $90 declared value will cost more to send. Packages take about 3 to 4 weeks to get there.

You can e-mail me whenever you want, but I will only be replying to family through e-mail. Everyone else will either get a written letter or will just have to follow this blog to hear from me. I'll get very limited time each week on the computer.

Well, that's all for now. As my MTC date draws nearer, you can expect to see a blog post from me at least once a week. Thanks everyone for your support throughout the years! It's thanks to you that my mission is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment