MISSION ADDRESS

Sister Carly M Springer
Paraguay Asuncion North Mission
Avenida Santisima Trinidad No 1280 C/Julio Correa
Casilla De Correo 1871
Asuncion, Paraguay

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Farewell Information

Yay, I finally have my farewell figured out!

If you want to come see me before my 18-month adventure in Paraguay, please come to my farewell. I want nothing more for Christmas than to be able to say goodbye to those of you who have helped me become the person I am today.

There will be two farewells--one for Arizonans and one for Utahns.

The Arizona farewell will be on Sunday December 19th. I'll be giving a talk in my home ward's sacrament meeting at 10:30am at the Greenfield Chapel (let me know if you need more directions than that).

Later that night, my amazing parents are providing food, music and games for an open house where we can all visit and say our goodbyes properly. It should be a lot of fun. That will be from 7:00-9:00pm, and will be held at my home on 2030 E. Marlene Dr. (zip code 85296 for you mapquesters).

The open house in Utah will be held on December 28th. I'll have flown in that morning, and I'll be reporting to the MTC that next day (yay!!), so it's a narrow window. I know it's right after Christmas and many people will have other priorities, but if you can make it, please do. And if you could bring a treat to share, that would be so great. I won't have time to provide anything and I don't want to ask my grandparents to do so because they've already given me so much. They're providing their home on 1107 Eagle Wood Loop, North Salt Lake, UT, 84054 for the open house. Please come between 6:00 and 8:00pm, as my grandparents are temple presidents and have to get up super early the next day.

Thanks again for all that you do! I love you all and I hope I get to see you at my farewell(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment